Need help? Know someone who does?
If you, or someone you care about, are feeling overwhelmed with emotions like sadness, depression, or anxiety, or feel like you want to harm yourself or others.
Visit the Disaster Distress Helplineexternal icon, call 1-800-985-5990, or text TalkWithUs to 66746
Visit the National Domestic Violence Hotlineexternal icon or call 1-800-799-7233 and TTY 1-800-787-3224
Life changed so quickly and all of a sudden we are finding ourselves with many questions and myriad feelings. If you find that you need help (in non-emergency situations) please consider using the resources below.
- The CDC has a wonderful page to help anyone struggling with Covid-19 related stress and with ways to Taking Care of Your Emotional Health
- Crisis Text Line (national)
- Crisis Support Services of Alameda County (Alameda County)
- Domestic Violence Hotline (national)
- CA Warmline Call 855-845-7415