Are you feeling anxious? If you’re looking to find a little more peace in your daily life, try meditating. Meditation can help relieve anxiety, boost your mood, and improve focus. A Forbes article explains how meditation can even change your brain!
Take a deep breath…. okay. Let’s get started.
- Kaiser Permanente offers free emotional wellness meditation for members and non-members. If you’re just looking for meditation information and articles try this Kaiser Permanente page instead.
- This New York Times article offers meditation recordings you can download so you can follow a guided meditation. The recordings are perfect for beginners.
- Headspace is a great meditation resource. They are currently offering a few free meditation recordings for anyone looking to start meditating.
- Calm is also offering free resources during the coronavirus pandemic. You can choose to listen to a variety of options that include soothing meditations, sleep meditations, calm music and more.
- Podcasts have great meditation resources as well. Try The Daily Meditation Podcast to access a library of meditations in the palm of your hand.
- UCLA health has a meditation recordings in English and in Spanish. Give them a try if you prefer to relax by listen to soothing voices without background music.
If you feel overly stressed, please consider visiting our Mental Health page for additional resources.