- Children Are Hunting Teddy Bears During the Coronavirus Outbreak
- Visit with butterflies from Central, South and North America in the San Diego Zoo’s Hidden Jungle greenhouse, through their butterfly cam livestream. You can also find instructions for starting your own butterfly garden.
- Make dinosaur shadow puppets with templates from the Natural History Museums of Los Angeles County, and stage your own stories about these extinct giants.
- Tour marine sanctuaries and ocean habitats with a collection of virtual dives from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
- Theater-lovers can browse a range of classroom activities from the legendary Shakespeare’s Globe theater. Weekly blogs and other resources introduce the cast and crew behind a new production of “Macbeth,” created especially for young audiences.
- San Francisco’s Exploratorium offers activities to help kids understand the science behind viruses, how they affect the human body, and how we can protect ourselves against infection.
Kid Friendly Yoga Exercises
Kid Friendly Meditation
- New York Times article to help kids meditate at home
- Meditation apps for kids
- Youtube meditation video
Food for the Family
- Try a new, easy recipe with your family. The Food Network offers kid-friendly recipes and ideas.